The Multi-Cultural Center provides experiences and opportunities for all people to learn, celebrate and share through our community's cultural diversity.
Every individual with their unique culture, background, and experiences, has the same opportunity to be heard, to connect, and to thrive in our community.
- Respect – We accept every person and show them dignity and respect.
- Collaboration – We maintain a collaborative spirit in our work to achieve the greatest results.
- Trust – We understand that transparency, dependability, trust, and honesty are foundational in our relationships.
- Service – We serve with optimism, compassion, empathy, and fairness.
- Responsive – We take ownership and recognize that we must be timely and open-minded in our responses to the unique needs of those we serve.
- Community – We embrace bringing people together to create community and conversation.
- Commitment – We are committed to being a long-term, sustainable organization for the benefit of those we serve, our supporters and our employees.
What We Offer
We work alongside community partners to establish bridges between the varied cultural communities that allow for more dialogue and understanding about needs and how we can strengthen Sioux Falls to be a community for everyone who lives here.