Welcome to the 25th Annual Festival of Cultures! Taking place on Saturday, June 11th, 2022, attendees can enjoy sights, sounds, and tastes from around the world as we bring the community of Sioux Falls together for a fun day of celebration!
Stroll through our local vendor booths, participate in interactive workshops where you can learn various cultural traditions and skills, taste a variety of foods from around the world at popular local food trucks, and enjoy musical entertainment and more on our main stage.
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 Welcome by Mayor Paul TenHaken
- 12:15-12:45 Bhutanese Dancers
- 1:00-1:45 Dallas Chief Eagle and Starr Chief Eagle, Lakota Hoop Dancing
- 2:00-2:30 Sioux Falls Lion Dance Team
- 2:30-3:30 Ballet Folklorico Estrellas de Jalisco
- 4:00-5:00 Tuff Roots
- ACES (American Cultural Exchange Services)
- Aksana's Nesting Dolls
- Alenya Airbrush Tattoos and Paintings
- Amazing Creations Boutique
- Beautiful Ones
- Bishop Dudley Hospitality House
- Call to Freedom
- Children's Museum of South Dakota
- Cirka Performance Arts
- The Compass Center
- Cool Calm 'n Collected Boutique
- Delta Dental
- Face It Together
- Falls Community Health (City of Sioux Falls)
- Gideon's International
- Kivu Immigration Law
- KS Artisanal
- La Galere
- Levitt at the Falls
- Minnehaha Democratic Party
- Misfits Grappling Club
- Move to Heal South Dakota
- Nyncle 360 Photo Booth
- Orthopedic Institute
- Resilient Today
- South Dakota Army National Guard
- South Dakota Urban Indian Health
- South Dakota Voices for Peace
- Sioux Falls Arts Council
- Sioux Falls Fire Department
- Sioux Falls Hope Coalition
- Sioux Falls Human Relations Commission
- Sioux Falls Police Department
- Sioux Falls School District Spanish Immersion
- Sioux Falls Simplified
- St. Marks Mission Committee
- Starr Chief Eagle
- The Banquet
- The Original Corn Pie
- The SD Network Against Family Violence and Sexual Assault
- Trades of Hope
- Union Gospel Mission
- Up Tempo Music Lessons
- Uptown Sauce Co.
Parking is available at no cost to the Northwest of the Farmer's Market - thank you to volunteers for helping with parking and directing traffic!
- Bike trails will be open - feel free to walk and bike to the park.
- You are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the music.
- Golf carts will be shuttling people from the north entrance.
- ADA parking is available at the visitor center parking lot.
- No gated admission and all activities are free.
Downtown Sioux Falls has over 1,000 on-street parking spaces for convenient, short term access to downtown shopping, dining and cultural experiences. The Park Smarter App™ can help you find a spot just for you. Parking is FREE on weekends and after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Park Smarter App™
The Park Smarter App™ offers customers a time-saving and convenient payment option when parking downtown. Download the Park Smarter App™ from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (Apple).
Consider parking downtown and enjoying a short walk along the trails to reach the Festival of Cultures!
After the Festival
Join the community and enjoy the musical performances of D'DAT; a Native-led funk-pop group from Farmington! This musical group combines hip hop, jazz, funk, and soul to their original southwestern feel and genre and is sure to provide a memorable experience for all attendees!
Join the community at 6:30pm at the Levitt Shell!
Want to stay connected with the Multi-Cultural Center's work? Subscribe to our email list today!